The BleaseSirius sets new standards for reliability, consistency, stability and performance in anesthesia delivery and ventilation. BleaseSirius was designed to help meet the daily challenges arising from the diversity and complexity of your patient population, as well as pressures from budget and resource restrictions.
Introducing Enhanced Flow Meter Visualization
- Instantly know the fresh gas flow to your patient
- Traditional flow control and positioning of information
- Individual gas data available for export
Identifying key information quickly and easily is critical to your practice. The dedicated display is positioned where you would find traditional flow tubes, allowing you to instantly know the fresh gas flow to your patient. This data is immediately available for export to a patient monitoring system or electronic medical record. With traditional flow control for the Electronic Gas Flow Measurements, you also retain the current “touch & feel” you are accustomed to. Click here to learn more about the BleaseSirius Electronic Flow Meter option.
Spacelabs Anesthesia Systems, including the BleaseSirius, incorporate the latest technology to offer you unparalleled performance in ventilation and vaporization:
- Simplicity: Easy to use, easy to move.
- Choice: Adapt the equipment to your patients and procedures.
- Patient Centered Ventilation: Precision in an anesthesia ventilator, from conventional ventilation to advanced modes, including our newest mode SIMV-PC.
- Proximal Flow Sensing: Measuring flow and pressure at the patient’s airway provides substantial advantages as compared to measuring these parameters inside theanesthesia machine. Spacelabs Healthcare pioneered the use of a proximal sensor for the monitoring and control of the anesthesia ventilator. Click here to learn more about its clinical advantages.
- Reduced Cost of Ownership: BleaseDatum vaporizers are free of routine maintenance requirements and are backed by a 10-year warranty (5-year warranty for Halothane).
- Patient Monitoring Solutions: Spacelabs Healthcare offers comprehensive perioperative monitoring solutions, including a wide choice of vital signs monitors.
The BleaseFocus offers you versatility with performance. An open platform that is flexible in design, it enables you to configure it to suit your requirements and budget.